Morning! =)
I woke up this morning with a smile plastered on my face. Dear's text message brighten up my day even more hehe
Junie's here in Penang! I'll be meeting her after lunch today with my bestie, CCB. Taking her and her huge group of friends round Penang for a few hours; and then I may have to leave for my high school gathering dinner. The gathering was much of a last minute plan because Suru just found out that CT and HY are leaving back to unis tomorrow. Ahh... whole day jam packed with activites with lovely people. Me likey! :D
Oooh btw, do check out our blog ; and by 'our' i mean me, Junie, Julaine and Sarah.
LY left to Canada yesterday. At least I got to talk to him a while right before he departed. It felt a bit weird waking up tis morn without the usual routine. Oh wells its just something new which I've to learn to get used to. Hope he'll enjoy his life there and not forget bout us back here :)
On an extra brighter note, 14 more days to go before I see you!
heheh bet u din noe i took tis! =P

No comments:
Post a Comment