Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The First


Remember

...the first impression?
...the first thing I said to you?
...the first time we really get to know each other?
...the first time we actually spoke face to face?
...the first date?
...the stuff and the places we tried and went for the first time?
...the first time you held my hand?
...the first movie?
...the first dance?
...the first trip we made together?

There are many more 'firsts' and many more to come. I remember each of them and am thankful for every firsts. After all, the first only leads to the second and more.

Happy 1st Monthniversary, darling... and many more to come.

3 comments:

  1. The first impression…..you thought I was smart. I thought you were stuck up =P
    The first thing you said to me…..”can I have a piece of paper?”
    The first time we really got to know each other….through msn (or so you say. Haha)
    The first time we actually spoke face to face….when you were sitting with Esther in front of financial counter on a Tuesday.
    The first date….we went to eat in d’Tandoor
    The stuff and the places we tried and went for the first time….together: hot yoga, going for a talk by Genting group, smoked shisha, watching the play at City Harvest Church….your firsts that I brought u: eating sizzling ice-cream, eating avacado in my car, watch pole dancing in Long Bar, buka puasa in my restaurant. There are too many to list down.
    The first time I held your hand….in the park at college
    The first movie….New Moon
    The first dance….Razzle Dazzle party, 11 December 2009
    The first trip we made together…..with other friends: Malacca….just us: Genting


    Now do you remember

    …the first kiss?
    …the first hug?
    …the first time we chatted online?
    …the first time I said good luck to you for exam?
    …the first time I told you how I felt?
    …the first time I said I love you?
    …the first time you sms me that you love me?
    …the first time we spoke on the phone?
    …the first time you sat in my car as my girlfriend?
    …the first date we had as a couple?
    …the first time you touched my foot?
    ….the first time I carried you?
    ….the first time I tickled you?

    Yes there have been plenty of firsts and definitely more to come. I look forward to every one of them. But then again I always look forward to spending time with you even if it was to study =). Happy one month baby, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first kiss...that night by the poolside, after thanksgiving
    The first hug...after u told me how u felt, before we said goodbye
    The first time we chatted online...July 19th
    The first time u wished me luck for exam...Biz law test where i got rly freaked out
    The first time u told me how u felt...23rd october,Long Bar
    The first time u said u love me, 7th Dec
    The first time we spoke on the phone, the day where u called to tease me bout moon impersonating an admin asking me bout my fees; and to ask mue out for hot yoga :)
    The first time i sat in ur car as ur gal...the day right after ur qba exam, to celebrate trisha's bday
    The first date we had as a couple...at ur cousin's restaurant (does tat count? :) )
    The first time I touched your foot... was when u sprained ur toe after tkd competition, behind the financial counter (u told me tis,dear)
    The first time you carried me...was that nite when i was feeling really down, by the poolside. YOU threatened to throw me in da pool =P
    The first time you tickled me...that nite at the poolside too

    ReplyDelete