This post is specially dedicated to Stefanie and Velda.
Stefanie and Velda left for Bali today. Stef's gone back for good; Velda will be back next year to start her first year of degree in one of the universities here.So, last month, Jonathan and I decided to have a last outing before they leave because the coming weeks I'd be busy with my finals and the Razzle Dazzle Christmas party. We went to Ikea for our long-craving sweedish meatballs crave. We've been planning to go there since the start of the year but we can never find a time where every one of us could go together.
Jonathan came to my college and waited for me till I'm done with my duty at the booth- selling Razzle Dazzle tickets. We took the cab there with Stef and Velda. It was almost 6pm that day and the rain did not make the traffic any smoother. At one point, we got sick of camwhoring and we started singing "Rescue" by The Desperation Band. I'm willing to bet the taxi driver enjoyed our singing a lot =D
.:. Us in Sunway College, before getting into da cab .:.
.:. Preoccupied .:.
.:. I love this candid shot! Jon took tis while I was fumbling with the earphones .:.
.:. Me and Stef. Notice our Christmas color code: Red & Green .:.
.:. Happy faces when we're waiting to get out food .:.
.:. Glutton O.0 .:.
.:. Jon & Velda looking at the catalogues. Jon's majoring in interior design, which pretty much explains his obsession with furnitures .:.
.:. Isn't Velda adorable? She makes me feel like giving her a squishy hug whenever I see her .:.
.:. There's something bout girls and mirrors =) .:.
.:. Meet my new friend .:.
.:. The 3 of them =) .:.
.:. STEFANIE CITRAJAYA .:.
.:. VELDA CITRAJAYA .:.
.:. JONATHAN COOL .:.I'll miss going to church with you girls, praying for each other, laughing loudly in the bus, wearing color coded themes, camwhoring all the time; and mostly, I'll miss both your presence greatly. The foursome is now left to a duo. Stef, I'll visit you in Bali hopefuly sometime next year. I'll definitely be able to hang out with you, Velda, whenever you drop by Sunway or church. I love you gals lots :)




No comments:
Post a Comment