Thursday, December 17, 2009

Home is where the Heart is


After spending 2 meaningful days with Cal and his friends (mine t00! ), I'm back in Penang now. Will blog and post up pictures of our trip soon.

I didn't realised how much I miss my family till I saw them and gave each one of them a huge squishy hug (= It's already 1.35am now and my eyelids are getting heavier by the moment. I couldn't resist the urge to blog a lil tho.

Oh, Dan's result was released this morning! Praise God, he obtained a TER of 92.25 which passes way further than the requirement of University of Canterbury's TER of 75. He's the highest scholar amongst the YTN scholarship recipients for Engineering. Now, he's even offered by TNB to pursue his degree in Auckland, though the university wasn't offered in the given list in the first place. It's up to him to deceide which university he would finally choose to go to. We had a great Japanese dinner to celebrate Dan's result, and then we went shopping. Dan bought a really neat sweater from GAP. I can't stop hugging it. It's so soft and comfy, turning me more into the pig I've became.

Anyways, I'm hitting the sack now. I've only about 6 1/2 hours left to be a pig.

Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment