
Mygosh I extremely hate routines! I've been waking up with a constant need to study and be really prepared for exams. This study week has not been as stressful as the past tho. Cal coming to uni everyday to study with me makes things much better.
But yet again, I HATE ROUTINE STUDYING! It doesn't help that I had so many bad dreams last night. It was a continuos dream of suicide, death and betrayal. I woke up screaming twice i think.. sigh. Worse part was, it was already 8 plus when I woke up this morning. Right before climbing out of bed, I heard a weird baby voice. I was shocked because it was clearly audible. I thought it might be from my roommate's funny alarm, that she might have forgotten her phone when she went back to her hometown. After a few minutes, the same sound came again. I stood up trying to locate the sound source. I stood real still in front of my window and the same sound came again. I wasn't afraid, especially since its already bright but all the same I went to wake my housemate up. She came in and look around and I described to her the sound, she said it was the exact same sound she had heard few hours back at the corridor.
Oh wells, I would have normally freaked out really badly but I'm not sure why this time round I wasn't. It was just pretty disturbing thats all. Mum prayed with me over the phone and I felt much better after that. I took a quick shower and then walked straight to uni and here I am blogging. I mean studying.
Yes, back to my rant. I hate studying................ but I need to now. Have been quite unproductive these 2 days. Just feeling a bit lifeless.
My study notes are calling out to me now. Better than the freaky voice i guess. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment