Cal came over after his work in the afternoon to meet up and of cos celebrate my freedom. Haha sorry I had to keep repeating the word FREEdom! It's just really a huge relief from my lifeless routine for the past 3 weeks. So, we decided to catch a movie and this was the only movie that suited our time:
The Verdict: Entertaining! There are a lot of unrealistic parts in which Tom Cruise would miraculously saved the both of their lives through heroic stunts, and in which most parts the process weren't even exactly shown. But apart from that, it really is entertaining. I've never really been fond of Diaz but I must say her role in this movie is good. She's especially cute when she was drugged to tell the truth. Haha nuff said.. I don't wanna spoil the movie for those who plan to watch it.

Oh yes, the Austria night scene makes me wanna go there one day! Haha I dunno if it's possible tho. Quote from the movie: "Someday. That's a dangerous word. It's really just a code for 'never'."We went for Yuen Steamboat Dinner with Cal's best friend from high school, Kenneth and his gf Wei Ting. I learnt that Cal was such a naughty boy during high school. Really really naughty haha! And yes, I have another competitor from the gay department now that Kenneth's in lol.
Anyway, I've got activities lined up till Wed! I'm so so happy and excited. Lunch with Sharon and some IMU friends today; surprise day with Cal tomorrow; lunch with wilson the monkey on sat; God's day on sun of cos :P ; Mon-Wed: Setiawan & Pangkor with Cal & uni friends! This is probably the first time I'm not going back to Penang right after or a few days after exam hehe. Anyways, have a blessed week ahead y'all!
Will blog more soon. Stay tuned :)

No comments:
Post a Comment