Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our Day Out in the City!

Yesterday was awesome!

I woke up at 11am something which i've not done in a long time! After a good night sleep, I went out with Cal for our "surprise" date. He was supposed to take me somewhere new and he wouldn't let me know as usual. Well, he loves surprising me when we sort of dated before we got together last time. The only hint he let me in was 'up-in-the-sky' and guess what? This brilliant mind of mine got it like a min or 2 right after and my guessed was right! KL tower was our destination. However, I decided not to go up when we're there cos the price is killing! Entirely not worth the money spent. So we just hang around and took pics and then decided to go to KLCC.


Upon arriving, we had waffles, burger n empal penyet! :D well he had to eat more of cos as I hardly ever finished my food. I've been repeatedly accused of fattening him up eversince we got together LOL. Then we decided to catch a movie and we watched Karate Kid. I noe right, its been out long but we still haven't gotten the chance to till yesterday. Karate Kid was a superbly great movie. I so like Jayden Smith! I also can't help but notice that Jackie Chan's movies lately hasn't much of his own fighting scene. Guess age is really catching up on him. Ooh please note the "Never Say Never" song at the end of the movie. It's Justin Bieber and Jayden Smith! Hahaha Cal's got issues with JB! I dunno what's wrong with guys n JB ;p On the other hand, I actually find that song kinda cute.

After that, we decided to go to Bukit Bintang. I told him I wanted to go there after exams cos I jz simply adore the night lightings in the area. We had a stroll n it was already almost 10pm. We saw this sign in red, "Food Walk" i think.. and we decided to take a look. It was an uderground food place with classy hawker stalls. Reminds a lil of China Town in movies. When I saw the flavored ice shavings dessert, I wanted to eat there immediately. The mango & passion fruit shavings were really good. I ordered beef noodles & Cal ordered the salted roast duck rice. His was better than mine tho a tad salty for my own liking. The beef noodles apparently was reviewd by a few food journalists but I didn't really like it.


With our very full tummies, we took a stroll again around pavillion, starhill and then mariott hotel. We basically did nothing else but just walk hand-in-hands :) The best thing about yesterday was, it all was sort of unplanned. We just go with the flow, do whatever we feel like doing. Whatever we feel like doing or eating, we just do it. And the highlight of the day was of course my sweetheart. The day wouldn't be the same or as special with anyone else :)


Hehe. Alright I shall stop with all the mushiness before u guys throw up LOL. I gtg. Lunch date at Shogun with my friends from Penang in less than an hour! :D

Signing off with lotsa love!

No comments:

Post a Comment