
Your mercy flows like a river wide,
And healing comes from Your hands,
Suffering children are safe in Your arms,
There is none like You.
I just love this hymn and for some special reason it keeps replaying in my head. This week has been tiring. But it's been a really good week.
I'm done with my marketing plan for Zoo Negara and our presentation went really well. Despite discovering that everyone of us have to restructure the whole plan only two days before the due date, we managed to finish it on time. Having Cal in our team make things a whole lot easier. But God really gave us the strength to complete it well.
Presentation. Now that's the scariest part to me. I was worried and cranky the whole morning before the presentation. Thankfully it subsided after I got hold of my parts and practiced it over and over in my head. Julaine came to meet me before the presentation started and said a prayer for me. We happened to be texting before that and I told her how nervous I was. Indeed, God always provide. The whole team did really well throughout the presentation and there were no questions thrown at us after the presentation...only lots n lots of smiles =)
I'm sure we'll be in the top 2 group presenters and get a free TGIF lunch from Miss Mad. Besides that, the top 5 marketing plans would be sent to Zoo Negara! Really really really happy (:
1 more project paper to go, 2 more political economic summaries. Another week to finals. I'm certain He'll pull me through.

No comments:
Post a Comment