Sunday, June 13, 2010

Girls need to be assured

I've observed that some guys may treat their girls really well, love them and care for them as they really meant it. Even among people within the guys social circle, or in social gatherings and all they may still treat you like you're the princess, hold your hands, give you hugs, introduced you to people. But at the same time, the guys would go all out to other pretty girls, making strong intiatives to get to know them and make them feel welcome. And, its always only pretty girls.

Trust me, on contrary to beliefs, girls have no excuse to be jealous or be unreasonably upset if their guys went up to random girls and genuinely be socially friendly. But we're not dumb to be fooled by your acts of covering up flirtatious intentions by introducing us as your girlfriends, or by showing loving acts in front of them. Seriously, we can tell when you're going too far out.

The worst part is, the girls could not use this against their partners because after all, the guys did show that they're attached. I cannot believe how many people I've known gone through this patiently and still stick with it all because of love. I've yet to know any who have broken up, just yet though.

Guys, if you're reading this and you do feel like one of them, please at least try to change and do what is right for your girls. You break her heart everytime it happens. I believe that if you really love someone, you've got to give him or her faith that its worth fighting for.

1 comment:

  1. hi Grace. Hmm...I am a guy, what can i say about this?
    For me, being attached is mean that you accept that your life is not more belong to yourself, but your partner as well. So, what I'm going to do is, have a good conversation with my girl, and set a border between me and others girl. But, whether I can do it when I see others pretty girls? sometime I doubt also, hehe...U know...guuysss..
    Anyway, I believe if we had talked about this before, I will have caution in connecting with others girl. I pretty sure I dunwan my girl to be sad for that.
    From the view of Christianity, I very sure God won't be happy also with we flirting with others goddess, even though we had show that we are christian.

    ReplyDelete