"Change is the very nature of life, - welcome it. No glass ever became sand again; No bread ever became wheat; No ripened fruit ever became a flower. Welcome change, and choose what kind of glass you create, what kind of bread you bake, what kind of fruit you harvest."
I like what I saw on my facebook feed a while ago and decided to post it here :)
Anyway, I've completed four summaries on countries' economic performance for a subject called Political Economy of Southeast Asia in just two days. I am amazed at how pressure can push me to this extend. And also amazed at how I've allowed procrastination to hinder me from doing all these sooner-even if it means sacrificing sleep time. 2 more weeks to finals! 4 down, 3 more to go.
My mind's filled up with economic information, GDP figures, growth rates, policies and economic-what-nots. To be honest, no matter how hard I calm myself down, there's still troubled thoughts haunting my every conscious moment. How am I going to finally comprehend the DD & SS graphs of Managerial Econs? To be able to remember every policies, datas and figures of countries? Marketing would be the worse. 13 weeks of study and hard concentration in classes end up futile as I still don't get the slightest hang out of it. And I'm only left with barely 2 weeks to cramp everything in. Sounds a lil too much to chew on.
Well, everyone's still right about one thing. No point worrying when it cant't help the slightest bit at improving my situation. Guess I've got to really leave it to the Big Guy up there to pull me through. Funny though, last week was literally hell for me. But I'm slowly but surely finding joy in reading His words everyday now. I felt a strange assurance last night when I said my prayers, asking Him to make this week better than the last. It'll be one crazy, stressful, and maybe yet another tearful week but I'm gonna hang in there, thats for sure.
Alright, enough chattering for now. I'm back to my assignment mode. Please keep me in prayers- studies, health, relationship, and of course, stress management hehe.
Cheers!

the Grace is sufficient for you!!..hehe...cheers!
ReplyDeletetrue =)
ReplyDelete