Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sunny Days

Sorry bloggie and readers (if any) for the lack of updates. I've been busy having fun hehe. Besides, my internet connection has been really unstable. Classes have started and I'm already in my second week now.

Since I've been back 2 weeks ago, quite a lot of events have taken place. We planned a surprise birthday for Sarah, went on a lot of food trips, helped out at the Malaysian MyConstituition event, dinner at Cal's restaurant with the live band performance, mini high school reunion, filming for assignment, Ash's farewell dinner and futsal. Oh, and we've officially set Mondays to be our Sports Day and every other days as our 'makan' day. The best part of everything though is that I get to spend lots of time with my darling :)


She surely did not expect this :)





The girls at Cal's restaurant. The food's really good btw. Drop by Rainwater Restaurant at Setia Alam Country Club if you happen to be in KL. Heheh free advertising.

The 3 Seasons. Junie Lummy Lammy wasn't able to make it cos she was working. She'll kill me if she sees I'm using this nickname Cal gave her.



His crazy ex-girlfriend =)


Futsal. 6 girls vs 3 guys. And the girls lost =/


The 3 guys. Or maybe 2 and a half.



Next sport : Badminton

Stay tuned for updates :)

p/s: Currently hooked on to At The Cross by Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment