Friday, January 29, 2010

Disney

Ever wish to relieve your magical childhood dreams and fantasies? DISNEY LAND is the answer!

Haha. The only reason I'm writing this post on Disneyland is because my mind's been overloaded on Disney info for the past few days. Esther and I are preparing for our informative speech presentation on Monday and we've been looking for fun, interesting and unknown facts about Disney.

Here's one I bet you'd never expect coming from Disney. Look closely at the picture below and tell me what you see.
Can you spot it?
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
No?
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
Hint: Focus on the middle part
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
Forget it. Here you go.

You must be pretty blind if you still don't see it.

*sniggers*

Disclaimer: The author has a clean mind and a pure heart. She is merely temporarily affected by the workload and the intruiging photos that she discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment