Saturday, January 9, 2010

A day with Rach :)


Got to meet up with Rachel and Wei Men tis evening at Dome. That busy girl has been booked by everyone eversince she set foot in Malaysia bout a week ago. I haven't seen the both of them for 2 years. Rach and her family had migrated to Melbourne and WM's studying there with her too. They say time changes people, but it was so nice to see that they're both the same as I've remembered them to be :)


We kept talking bout those times at Inti, how we really miss those days, the funny moments in Ms Shuba's english class, frisbee games in the evening and the friends that we've made and shared some really precious moments together. It was really nostalgic talking bout those days. Its hard to believe that two years had already passed by since then.

Rach's coming to KL end of this month before leaving to Aussie again. Hopefully the both of us would be able to meet up with Evonne. We learnt tat Evonne's mum's operation had finally been rescheduled to last week and went really well. Another testimony of God's mercy in the lives of His children :)

I'm leaving Penang tomorrow. Heart's feeling a lil heavy....I know I'm surely gonna miss my family back here. Grow up, grace...
But I'm so happy to be able to meet Cal again tomorrow. I've been missing him a lot tis 3 weeks. Besides, I'll be able to see my friends again in uni. New semester starts Monday. Despite the dreaded final exam results being released on that day, I'm actually excited to be back in uni . Will update more soon =)

P/s: Sometimes, i think i shop too much. I'm wondering how I'm gonna stuff everything in one luggage
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment