Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year (late post)

My friends and I celebrated the starting of a new year at a beach in Batu Feringghi. Apparently others had the same idea too. The whole stretch of beach was packed with people, and police officers doing their rounds too of course. We had lotsa fun running around and doing crazy stuffs. Unfortunately, my camera died before the night was over. Must have dropped it a few times cos there were sand in the lens. I'll let the rest of the pics do most of the talking :)






Yvonne, Joanne, Jolene






Her Cheezels
I dunno wat prompted Joanne but before the clock struck 12, she asked if I had any make-up with me. I only had an eyeliner so I told her that. She then made me draw eyeliner on CCB.

Cal, does this look familiar? :)

My turn. Sigh.

Hmm.. CCB's dirty work.


Condom. Or so they say.









Need.to.lose.weight.





Joanne showing the "Gee" dance moves

...and then aplying it on the drunk


These are made from litted candles in paper cups :)

Not really in the mood to blog so hopefully the photos are enough for u guys. Happy New Year, again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment