After our final exam last week, the girls and I decided to hang out at 1U. We haven't been hanging out for quite some time... mainly due to different uni schedules and timing. Of the four of us, I'm the only one doing BBM while the 3 of them are from BAF. Junie wasn't able to make it for our outing though because she had to work.
Goofing around outside the cinema before catching Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief. Julaine loves the movie and wants to buy the whole series of book. I find the movie interesting too but there are some parts of it where its a bit too unrealistic even for a fiction. But overall, it is an enjoyable movie worth watching.

After dinner, Sarah and Julaine brought me to the Rainforest cos they knew I haven't been there. More pictures were taken, but, of course :D




Drop by our Four Seasons blog to read more on all four of our rants. Well, maybe 3. Julaine hasn't even posted up one post eversince we've started it last year hehe.
Toodles
:)



No comments:
Post a Comment