
And no, its not such a good thing. I'm having 2 weeks of semester break right at the start of March. March! ... where every one of my friends have either just started their term or are right in the middle of it.
So yeah. I'm basically a prisoner at home right now with no friends around, Dan halfway across the continent and my parents at work. Been watching 5 episodes of 90210 in a row right after breakfast. And I've been satiating my sugar cravings with lots and lots of Love Letter biscuits. They are just so yummy! I really need to get it out of my sight before I turn into a pig.

Ooh yes, before I forgot, Cal and I went for our 2nd genting trip again and it was super duper fun. Our first time there we didn't go into the theme park. We just walked around for a few hours taking pictures and all. So this time it was different. It really was the best experience ever and it was really good being able to just spend time together. Not to mention for the first time ever in my life, I rode on the roller coaster... twice! The first time was a deal in which I was made to do it, but the 2nd? I asked for it =D Pictures are on the way, once he's uploaded it on fb.
Darling got into an accident yesterday. I was about to leave for Penang when he texted me about it. Got me worried sick. Wasn't his fault and he didn't knock anyone down. To make a long story short, the lady motorcyclist was badly injured but she's fine now. Hopefully the male motorist who caused this would get his fair punishment. We're all just very thankful that everyone's fine right now.
That aside, with so much free alone time I'm having right now, I was thinking of changing my blog skin. Still really new to this whole HTML editing thing so I might give up halfway. We'll see. Look forward to it aites =)

No comments:
Post a Comment