So here goes some of the pictures to pretty much sum up the happenings in Feb.
Valentines
Celebrated Valentines at Hilton, PJ. Valentines week was sweet. Not only was the night wonderful, darling surprised me with the dress I wore that night. He went to a lot of trouble to get me that red dress. I'll save the story for maybe next time hehe. Also, he surprised me with a bouquet of roses in uni. The sweet things he does :)



Had desserts at Snowflake. Been wanting to try it eversince Kai Yan told me bout it when he came down from UK. The taro balls are a must-try.




The girls sneaked in to my condo for a make-up session. It has something to do with their assignment- using their pictures to experiment on online dating. How cool is that huh? We had lotsa fun camwhoring after that.


I organised a surprise party for Cal a day before the real date. Getting all his friends to come wasn't difficult. Getting him to be there without leaking out on the surprise was the toughest. He was really sick on that day and didn't plan to come to uni at all. I was devastated when I thought the plan would be cancelled. I prayed so hard and when he was late for class, I broke down thinking that the surprise wouldn't work out. I had really wanted to do something special for him and so I was really dissapointed. But, thank God he came! I had to wipe off my tears super fast and immediately put on a cheerful face. The surprise turned out really well :D









No comments:
Post a Comment