Friday, August 13, 2010

Re.Run. Re.Play.


Results came out today. Can't help but feel really thankful to God who's been so faithful in my life. Indeed, men change but His love will always remain. Hard work definitely pays off :)

On a different note, I've been thinking a lot this few days. Can't help but to go back to yesterdays and yesteryears. Comparing where I am now and where I was, who is in my life and who's slipping away. I love what I have right now, but I miss and cherish so much what I had as well. I acknowledge that changes are inevitable.

But I wanna make and set my priorities right. I don't want my emotions or happiness to linger just upon certain people or prized accomplishments. I want to re-establish lost connections. I wanna grow up. I want to achieve my dreams and not let them die out again. I want to be sure of what I want.

2 comments:

  1. wow grace! love what u said "i want to be sure of what i want"
    now i m not sure of what i want, i m graduating next june but i m not sure where i want to go...so i will continue studying ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. to continue your studies isnt a bad option. i am most probably gonna do the same thing aft i've graduated. where do u plan to further ur studies? :)

    ReplyDelete