Monday, August 9, 2010

I ♥ Penang





Last week, my close friends from Sunway came down to Penang for a 3 days 2 nights trip. They crammed up in my humble apartment and the fun began right away with countless food hunts, sight-seeing, and beach trip. This trip was truly wonderful. Last semester had been a hell of tight schedules and heavy workloads that we could hardly see each other in uni. That being said, the days spent together in Penang had brought us really close once again.

I'm too lazy to list out where we went, what we ate, and what we did throughout the entire trip. So i've picked out some photos that I like and let it do the talking. Mind you, not all the places we went are in the photos hehe.

Botanical Garden

Heng Hao, Shuqing, Me, June, & Guan Lim


Girlfriends ♥


Toy Museum

Poor Sunshine Sarah


I so adore the mini shreks! And Shrek's ball tummy too of cos hee

Breakfast at Sri Ananda Bahwans


Penang Bridge

My lovely parents. The trip wouldn't have been such a succes without their support. Mum cleaned the house and prepared everything to make the trip comfortable. Dad provided the "ka-chings" $$$ and the car and the dinner on the last nite. They got along really well with my friends too :)

The Promenade. We hung out for almost 3 hours here, jz chit chatting & listening to music. Of cos, the mosquitoes were more than delighted with our presence.


Spice Garden
Chor Tai Ti Sessions


Dim Sum Breakfast at Bali Hai


Miami Bay Beach before their departure






Junie ♥

Shuqing & I. I enjoy piggy-riding her hehe. She's my roomie during the trip & after all the sisters heart-to-heart pillow talk, we've definitely bonded well :)








I love my friends. It's good having them around especially your girlfriends. You've gotta admit, girlfriends understand you better than boyfriends LOL.

:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment