I am really supposed to be doing my Political Economy summary on Hong Kong right now but I just can't fight the urge to steal a lil time to blog.
Sunway's Sports Carnival has been on the whole week now and I've been to the court everyday except yesterday cos it was a bowling event. Our School of Business got a gold medal for male basketball and silver for male futsal. Male categories, yet again hehe. We lost for volleyball both male and female and basketball female. Bowling was yesterday and we did well too. We might have gotten 2nd place after ACCA. We didn't stick around for the result cos we were rushing off to catch Iron Man 2 after the games. Nevertheless it was all a very good game. SB team really showed off their great team spirit I must say :)
I got myself a huge bruise on my right elbow and hip cos of a fall during the netball match on Wednesday. We lost but at least we had a good match. Nurul was one great captain. She played all out for the team. Sarah played really well as a GK too. One side of her I've never seen till that day hehe. My Junie was fierce! The b**** that kept pushing her and knocking her around didn't manage to intimidate her at all haha
Anyways, I've got my FIRST OFFICIAL job which starts tomorrow! I'll be working for a LOREAL event at Grand Millenium Hotel with June and Carissa. It's in the same neighbourhood as Pavillion at Bintang Walk so head on over to grab really low prices for luxurious items such as Lancome, Biotherm, Shu Uemera, Armani, Guy Laroche, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, and many more. It starts at 10 am and ends at 7pm. Do come, do come! (:
Sunway's Sports Carnival has been on the whole week now and I've been to the court everyday except yesterday cos it was a bowling event. Our School of Business got a gold medal for male basketball and silver for male futsal. Male categories, yet again hehe. We lost for volleyball both male and female and basketball female. Bowling was yesterday and we did well too. We might have gotten 2nd place after ACCA. We didn't stick around for the result cos we were rushing off to catch Iron Man 2 after the games. Nevertheless it was all a very good game. SB team really showed off their great team spirit I must say :)
I got myself a huge bruise on my right elbow and hip cos of a fall during the netball match on Wednesday. We lost but at least we had a good match. Nurul was one great captain. She played all out for the team. Sarah played really well as a GK too. One side of her I've never seen till that day hehe. My Junie was fierce! The b**** that kept pushing her and knocking her around didn't manage to intimidate her at all haha
Anyways, I've got my FIRST OFFICIAL job which starts tomorrow! I'll be working for a LOREAL event at Grand Millenium Hotel with June and Carissa. It's in the same neighbourhood as Pavillion at Bintang Walk so head on over to grab really low prices for luxurious items such as Lancome, Biotherm, Shu Uemera, Armani, Guy Laroche, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, and many more. It starts at 10 am and ends at 7pm. Do come, do come! (:
Cal has a match for Sports Carnival tomorrow but he'll come over after he's done with it cos he doesn't want to miss seeing me on my first job. He's such a sweet and supportive boyfriend. Sometimes, I sulk and merajuk a lot but he still puts up with my antics. Looking back from where we've started, I can't help thanking God for allowing him to walk into my life. Regardless of what would happen in the future, at least I'm certain I'd be able to look back and still smile at all the moments we've shared.
Oh swell I shall end this post before I panic on my untouched summary. I'll be heading back to Penang this Monday for a week of mid-term break.
Blessed weekend, everyone (:

No comments:
Post a Comment