Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dad


Dad's nasal operation went well today. Thank you, Lord.

Thanks so much to those who called, texted, and prayed for or with me and my mum. My mum's been a wonderwoman rushing home from school to get me lunch, take me to the clinic, be in the hospital for my dad and come back again to make sure I have my dinner.

And to a few who actually knew how this day was, thanks for taking that lil time out for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace, I thought your dad had the operation last time, he has it again?
    Send my regard to Uncle Tay, GOD will take care of everything. Dont worry too much, just let HIM handle it. K?
    You and your mum take care also. Will pray to your family.
    GOD bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, but there was infection causing tinnitus in his ear so the doc reccomended to operate.
    Thanks LY I'll let him noe (:

    ReplyDelete